Robbie and Kim

Guest emmasi

Well, now that we're here, let the frivolous posts begin!

*Enjoys talking to self*

YAY!!!! ROBBIE AND KIM TOOK OUT NUMBER SIXTEEN IN THE COUPLES POLL!!!!!!! How awesome is that!? :D

Thank you to everyone who voted, you've made my entire existence on this board worthwhile ^_^

*Skips around singing* We're number 1! (plus 6.) We're number 1! (plus 6.) We're number 1! (plus 6...)

^_^

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For your consideration:

krsleep3.jpg

A little something I threw together last night/this morning... I may have been up until 6am drawing it... be kind :(

While I'm in here, I might as well discuss a certain spoiler theory...

If (when) Beth dies, I hope Robbie comes back for the funeral and takes Kim and Kit and the baby back to the states with him.

There's no reason that Jason couldn't come back. Doesn't he realise how important this relationship is to me :(?

Failing that, I'd accept them roping in that "Dan" guy from All Saints to take Jason's place for a couple of episodes. It's not the same - not by a long shot - but even that would be better than thinking that Robbie and Kim would never end up together. Kim must feel so alone... :(

Oh My GOD! They were together in THREE episodes in a row!!! AH!! trust it to happen when I have no access to the internet. Anyway, I'm here now and YAY! WOOHOO!! Must remember not to get too excited though, it can't possibly last, what with Charlie apparently moving in on Robbie's territory. He drank out of Kim's water bottle, right after Kim had. That's like, what, first base these days? I suppose their union would be acceptable. At least Kim would be admitting who he really is *glares at Robbie.*

You're upset that Charlie is moving in on Robbie's territory and angry at Robbie for letting him. Maybe I'm just mad as I saw Charlie and no positive comments afterwards... shame on you Jem *shakes head.*

Well it was pretty early on... before he'd gone all stalkery. How was I to know?? Oh, and I did say that he'd gotten to first base with Kim. That's positive.

I was glaring at Robbie because he refuses to accept the fact that he should be with Kim. That had nothing to do with Charlie <_<

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post but not only am I bumping this topic I'm also bringing up a possible point... Do you think Kim's apparent attraction to Kit has anything to do with Robbie and her being related? When Kim first came into the show, he had a thing for Tasha when he realised her and Robbie were together he made her choose, when she chose Robbie he wasn't upset with her or Robbie but became their BFF, and they had this 3 Musketeer thing going on... If it were anybody else in Summer Bayland it would have been the end of the relationship with both of them and they would have ended up in a car accident together or they would be locked in a house on fire together or something... Anyway fast forward a few months and Kim found out Matilda had a crush on him. Instead of gently turning her down he lead her on... Much to Kit's disgust and quite rightly so but Robbie and Kim still stayed friends despite the horrible thing he did with his sister... Anyway this little tension thing with Kit turned into an attraction and Kit and Kim ended up boyfriend and girlfriend. When Kim told Robbie that he was with Kit, Robbie was happy that his best friend and his sister were together he even let Kim move in with him and let the two stay the night together in the room "alone". Anyway she left him for a life in Paris and Kim left Robbie's for Hayley's. Fast forward a few years and Kit is pregies with Kim's child despite the fact he is married to Rachel and now he has this attraction thing with Kit could he see Robbie and Kit and if not what is this thing he has with her?

Archived