Robbie and Kim

Guest emmasi

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, yeah that's a pretty good point :P

Even my friend who doesn't watch H&A regularly and barely knows who Robbie is thought it was freaky! She actually took an extra break from the store she works in (like 10 feet away from him) and went to "buy gum" just to have another look at him :P

Oh, well, if you insist :P

I sent him one of my drawings... specifically this one:

KRSLEEP4.jpg

...and that was his diplomatic response :D. He also said he'd like it better if he had a bit more muscle, and if Kim was Tasha :P. I really should draw a nice pic of Robbie and Tash for him. He deserves it after all the trauma I've put him through, lol.

lol... Maaybe not the best time to start a masterpiece then :P If it makes you feel any better, I attempted to draw that IMDB picture of Jason, and it was soooo bad, that I didn't even try to finish it. I did attempt it three times (one of him as a dog, but that's a whole other story... well, not really. He just has beautiful dark eyes, like a dog, and I feel more confident drawing animals than people, so I thought I'd give it a go... much MUCH worse than the other attempts)... aaaaand anyway, yeah. I'm not too good with the drawing of people... it's just sometimes I jag it :wink:. Don't bother comparing yourself to me. I'm not consistent enought to worry about :P

Archived