Robbie and Kim

Guest emmasi

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D

I've always liked "Kimberly," myself.

Do you sense when I'm holding back from posting things in here?? You bump the thread and tempt me...

Well, it's already at HAAC so I guess I can say... ... ... we might be seeing Jason again soon! Not as Robbie, but as a whole other kind of hero to geeks everywhere! :D ... He might be... a Power Ranger!! :o

A red tiger Power Ranger, to be exact :wub:

I'm not sure how confirmed any of this is. It might just be a rumour, but the link at HAAC leads to a message board where the people seem to know what they're talking about: http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=110240

:wub:

Haha, please spam so I'm not the only one :P

I feel so guilty whenever I post something here or in the Geoff/Lucas thread. But I mean, Kimmy-boy, I just couldn't let that one go!

Power ranger? Never heard of that, but as long as it has Jason in it, I'm fine :D

• 2 weeks later...

The nudist resort episode was today's episode in Norway, and I have to admit I found one of Robbie's comments very... interesting...

Kim wakes up realising Robbie is practically spooning him and telling him he loves him, and then Robbie starts explaining (or rowing out of the situation) that the couch was uncomfortable, but then two seconds later he says "I swear, it was a totally subconscious thing!)

:P

Seriously, even if I hadn't thought about Kim&Rob as a couple before this episode, this episode would have changed that! Throughout the entire episode I couldn't get rid of the feeling that all of Robbie's lines was written to send out some kind of message about them. I would never have guessed it would be so obvious! :lol:

I really think that episode was written for me. Seriously :P. I think that someone had been reading my many months of rambling demands on the forums and decided to make it happen :D. It's such an awesome episode. I mean, you never REALLY know what went down that night... so to speak :D

I have had that feeling sometimes as well, even though we haven't seen Geoff and Lucas in bed together yet :P

I have to admit I couldn't help asking myself how many cold showers you needed after watching that episode for the first time :P

Archived