Robbie and Kim

Guest emmasi

lol, that was a little confusing... but yes, I've always said that about Kim and Kit. He can't have the feminine brother so he's taking the masculine sister - it must sort of even out in his mind :P

FYI, Robbie, Kim and Tash were in a car crash together, but no one was hurt. They just wrote off Irene's car and lied about it ;)

Those were the days...

But then, it was also a car accident that symbolically ended it all... When Robbie hit Mattie with his car, Kim and Tash were there too (and Martha but who cares about her)... and the next day they just stopped talking to each other. No rhyme or reason to it... it was just... over :(

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel I should document this in the official thread so I don't forget about it on those long, cold, winter nights...

Last night, Rachel and Kim were strolling along the beach.

Rachel: "It feels like we haven't done this in ages."

Kim: "That's because we haven't."

Last year when Robbie and Kim were in the Diner...

Kim: "If feels like we haven't hung out in ages."

Robbie: "That's because we haven't."

Coincidence?? I think not... And the way Kim repeated it so fondly, as if to say "Ah Rob, if only it were you I had my arm around right now... you with your witty retorts, and infallable sense of humor that has made my life all the better for having known you... I love you Robbie and I always will, no matter what pointless skank I end up with, it will always be YOU who holds the most honoured place in my heart... and maybe Archie, which is why I didn't see you in my flashbacks, only Kit; I was thinking about Archie, and she's his mum so that makes sense... She is your sister though, which means I was kind of thinking of you in a round about way... Did you know my son shares your DNA? How freakin awesome is that??"

Immitation is the highest form of flattery, you know.

• 4 weeks later...

Just for no reason...

jasefaery.jpg

It's *supposed* to be Robbie ala one of Brian Froud's faeries... but I haven't drawn anything in ages and I didn't spend a whole lot of time on this... 2-3 hours I guess... so... yeah, don't be too harsh about it. I'm fragile :(

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit I didn't have thoughts about Kim and Robbie being more than friends at first. And along came emmasi... :P

From the first time I saw you mention it it seemed so obvious, and now I can't watch them in a scene together (they're both still on over here) without asking myself why they aren't more than friends!

They would make the best couple ever. I never really liked Tasha, and Kim never seems to be able to make up his mind about any girl, so I want Robbie and Kim to get together :D

Oh you still have them! You're so lucky :(. What are you up to?

I loved Tash (before Martha destroyed her...). I would have been happy to have them all in a relationship together :P. Robbie and Kim are the hottest couple though, and because they were never together on screen (or off... that we know of...) the tension between them was the most intense :D

Archived