Robbie and Kim

Guest emmasi

That's what I did when the whole Dalby-storyline was on, I think I rewatched all the scenes with Ric in hospital talking to Flynn and wrote down everything just to make sure I had it for later use in fanfics and such :lol: I'm pretty sure I know almost that entire storyline by heart :P

BTW, I swear to god, for a second it really looks like Robbie is checking out Kim's butt. I think I capped it. :ph34r:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol! I'll have to check that out too :D

You know EVERYTHING about Flynn and Ric!? Ohhh you may be getting some desperate pleas from me someday if I ever decide to finish that fic I started many years ago... And no, it's not THAT kind of fic :P... well... maybe a bit... but it's all a misunderstanding... >.>

• 1 month later...

I had the cutest dream last night. Kim had moved out of Irene's place, leaving Robbie and Tash there without him. He was either living with, or just working for a pharmacist, because he was appearing in their ads, being the typical healthy surfer dude (yes, there was shirtless surfing :)), and Robbie was watching him and being all bitter about it. Saying stuff like, "Appearing in local TV commercials, I can't believe he's sunk so low. He'll come crawling back to us in no time, and we'll be expected to take him back with open arms." Then Tash said "Don't be so mean. We all know you miss him." Then Robbie just folded his arms and sulked, and said "He will come back... won't he?" So cute ^_^

In the dream, I also visited the pharmacist, but Kim wasn't there... and on the way back to my friend's place, I got lost, and Donald Fisher was there telling me that I had to climb a steep hill in order to see my way back to where I needed to be... I think it was some sort of symbol for educational struggles and being lost in life... I probably should have paid more attention to that instead of focusing on Robbie and Kim... but then I just wouldn't be me.

• 6 months later...

For those who doubt the power of obsession, a year or two years on, I say, behold! My new wall feature!!

shrine2.jpg

That's just a small representation of course. Thanks to Lynd and Bec, I now have BOTH Jason and Chris' autographs (twice ^_^) and I have framed their fancards thusly. It just looks like they were always meant to be on that wall... right across from where I always sit, and where I'm sitting right now... ah :)

For those who doubt the power of obsession, a year or two years on, I say, behold! My new wall feature!!

shrine2.jpg

That's just a small representation of course. Thanks to Lynd and Bec, I now have BOTH Jason and Chris' autographs (twice ^_^) and I have framed their fancards thusly. It just looks like they were always meant to be on that wall... right across from where I always sit, and where I'm sitting right now... ah :)

I will give you 50 bucks for it! :) It looks awesome. And kind of Home and Away opening like too.

The slantiness of Jason was annoying me, so they're both sitting straight now. Still not straight enough though... *Stares obsessively at the 5 millimeter discrepancy...*

$50!? :o

Uh... nuh :P

My boys are worth more than that an hour :ph34r:

• 2 months later...

You thought I was obsessive to still go on about characters who have been gone for more than two years. Well, now we have a cross over with a show that's been gone for more years than I can remember!!

BEHOLD!

kimandrobxwp.jpg

If I wanted to appear slightly more sane, I'd say that I did this because Jason Smith is soon to be the new Sam Raimi series which looks a heck of a lot like Xena (and of course Sam Raimi directed Xena). But if I'm honest, I've had this idea for months, and had the Kim half of the picture drawn ages ago. The Sam Raimi news did however inspire me to complete the Robbie half tonight. So it's still relevant! I'm not crazy ^_^

Well, maybe just a little. But I like it that way :wub:

By the way, I'm aware that it doesn't look a whole lot like Robbie, but it's a weird angle and I couldn't quite get the contrast right... go with it :mellow:

Archived