Robbie and Kim

Guest emmasi

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you there, Zippy. It was more like the Robbie of old. His awkwardness was great! It was great to see them hanging out again. It was light-hearted and fun, just like when they were at the nudist resort together! I am never going to forget that :D !

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, guess what! I finally cried (as opposed to not shedding a tear at Flynn's funeral - I thought I had no soul! :o). It was Kim being there at Graham's funeral, standing beside Robbie, what done it :). Even though they didn't talk to each other (because that would never happen - 16 days and counting), but it was still so nice. *Sniff*, he really does care :)

I have just started to realise how hot Kim is!

Me too! I always latch onto these things way too late.

Kim being at Graham's funeral was great. Why else would he be there other than to support Robbie (and Kit, I suppose)? In all reality they needed some of the cast to fill a crowd since people who knew Graham, like Alf, weren't scheduled in that day. I like to dismiss this reasoning though.

Maybe that's intentional from the writers' part. Having this little cloud of ambiguity between those two (Robbie and Kim). Why you ask? To have people (mostly like "us", the fans with 'weird' thoughts lol) watch the show and feel more empathy for those characters. Have us like them and therefore, keeps us tuned in even if the story isn't that great.

They did it for the show Xena: Warrior Princess. Believe it or not, Xena and Gabrielle were never meant to be seen as "lovers" but mainly as best friends, or sisters. But when the producers realized the lesbians took these two as icons, they decided to play along and kept this whole "lovers" thing going. To this day, the Xena fans are divided; were they really lovers or just best friends/sisters?

I don't think the writers of H&A are going to make the Robbie/Kim relationship like Xena's and Gabrielle's, but that scene at the beach really made me shiver lol. And I thought to myself "I bet some chick is gonna show up to make this look 'heterosexual'" and I guessed right.

I'm loving Robbie these days cause he finally gets more character work and more interesting storylines. And Jason Smith does a great job at what he does. And I must admit, even the scenes with Tasha aren't as "bland" and "boring" as they used to be.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm still one of those fans who secretly hope and wish the writers/producers of H&A would finally give the Robbie/Kim pairing a go. Don't need them to be 'gay', just 'experiment' sort of, and maybe, find what they look for in each other.

Meh, it's "Home & Away"... not a chance that's gonna happen, right? lol

Archived