Return to the Bay

Guest Skykat

Just thought I'd reiterate what I posted in my other story. I'm working away from home this week so can only get online by using the computers in Maccy Ds and I've no real way of writing anything. I will try and get a few chapters in next week though to make up for it.

The number of reviews seems to dwindle with every chapter though, maybe this story's gone on a little long? :unsure:

thanks to everyone who does take the time to read and review, you make me want to keep going with this.xx

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought I'd reiterate what I posted in my other story. I'm working away from home this week so can only get online by using the computers in Maccy Ds and I've no real way of writing anything. I will try and get a few chapters in next week though to make up for it.

The number of reviews seems to dwindle with every chapter though, maybe this story's gone on a little long? :unsure:

thanks to everyone who does take the time to read and review, you make me want to keep going with this.xx

Kat, don't you DARE stop this, it's brilliant! :D

I used to review, but I stopped because I'm proofing it. Having said that, I actually don't think thats a good reason to stop reviewing, so I think I'll go back to reviewing too.

I'd be very disappointed if this story were to end. I'm generally not a fan of fics about most of the characters you write about, but when you write them, I'm glued to the chapter, and I can't wait to see what comes next. So I'm with everyone else, don't you dare stop writing this brilliant story!

Please please don't stop!

I've not reviewed before but I check your pages for updates every day!

Other than to say that it's fantastic I only have one suggestion. Perhaps you could add your episodes on a pre-determined day? That way use addicted readers would know when to check back and wouldn't be so disappointed when there is not a brand new installment every day!! :D

Aw thanks guys you'll have me in tears!

Michelle that's a great idea except that I never know when I'm going to have chapters written for! I'm writing this as I go along and sometimes I'll write a few chapters at a time and post them at a few days intervals and other times I'll not write anything for several weeks. Also I'm rarely on here at set times so I'm not sure if it'd be possible to give you a definite time.

You'll all just have to keep checking seeing as you all want me to continue :P

*Walks away with a very big head now!*

Archived