Kip: I had sex at 13

Guest Andy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the soap life thing. He came across as very immature in that. If I was his wife I would be mortified at what he was saying, but to be fair the questions were very loaded. He needs to engage his brain before he opens his gob in future.

I saw the soap life thing. He came across as very immature in that. If I was his wife I would be mortified at what he was saying, but to be fair the questions were very loaded.  He needs to engage his brain before he opens his  gob in future.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's that?

I saw the soap life thing. He came across as very immature in that. If I was his wife I would be mortified at what he was saying, but to be fair the questions were very loaded.  He needs to engage his brain before he opens his  gob in future.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SOAP LIFE is a soap mag in the UK>

I knew there was a reason I didnt like that guy. I agree with the Cure. So he had sex at 13....who cares! He doesnt need to go bragging about it.......very immature. You'd excpect that of teenage boys (not meaning to cause any offence here). Some role model! Grow up Kip!

Archived