Kip: I had sex at 13

Guest Andy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's gross about it? It'a natural afterall. His bragging about it is what's annoyed me.

Where is he bragging? I think some of us need to read the 'article' again. I've italicised what Kip's actually *said* here. The rest is the paper 'reading into' the situation.

HOME And Away star Kip Gamblin has shocked fans by boasting of his underage sex-capades.

The hunky actor, who plays Scott Hunter, said he had his first romp when he was just 13.

And Kip - who studied ballet and appeared in the hit movie Moulin Rouge - insisted nookie is still a top priority in his life.

He revealed: "My first full sex encounter was two days before my 14th birthday. One of my sisters came home from a school dance with a friend who'd argued with her date - I was the stand-in!

"I had three older sisters, so I was always in the company of girls - maybe that's why I was an early starter."

Kip quit the Aussie soap last October but will still be seen on UK screens for months.

The paper says he's 'boasting', the paper uses the words 'romp' and 'nookie'... the only words we've actually got from Kip are that he had sex for the first time at 13, and was in the company of girls because of his older sisters. It's bad enough that the paper writes such emotive garbage, but it's even worse that gullible people perpetuate the rubbish by publicly comdemning Kip for it! Use your brains, people.

I don't think we should call him for it. I know I think that 13 is too young personally, but it was his choice. I don't think he was bragging about it, the reporter probably asked him a question, and he answered. It's better than denying it!

Ok I think he should not have published it.Did we really want to know about when he lost his virginity ? Losing your virginity at the age of 13 is getting more common and it does not help when you get a fully grown man bragging about it.

This thread should come with a stupidity warning.

If anyone actually bothered to read threads before they replied to them, they'd have noticed that the *paper* published the story and that the *paper* said he was bragging. And that this has been established in the thread quite clearly. Do your English teachers not tell you anything about journalism, bias and manipulation of reported speech?!

I don't think Kip was bragging, he was just answering a question honestly.

I personally think that 13 is too young to have sex, but it's not up to me to decide when other people should do it! Nobody has the right to tell you at what age you should or shouldn't have sex, although at 13, you are still a child and should respect your parents' wishes (within reason, we have all rebelled at some time or other!)

The thing that I don't like wasn't the fact that he was so young, more the fact that at the age of 13 he had a one night stand with some other guy's girlfriend! It's not like he was in a relationship with the girl and cared about her or anything, but then again, how many 13 year old boys would pass up the opportunity to have sex with an older girl? :wink:

I think it was pretty bad of his sister's friend to actually sleep with a 13 year old boy in the first place, if she was older than him then she should probably have known better.

Archived