Kip: I had sex at 13

Guest Andy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this such a big deal? He's not going around 'boasting' that he did it at age 13, he was asked when he did it and he gave the honest answer. And he doesn' t say 'nookie' is an important part of his life, the paper says it, and backs it up with a direct quote. Besides, sex *is* an important part of life.

I don't think the paper would make this story up, mostly because if they're going to make stuff up they'll choose someone who's actually famous in Britain. It sounds like someone at the paper read the Soap Life interview and picked up on the part of it they wanted to emphasise. Shoddy 'journalism', but no biggie really. He doesn't sound 'proud' of the fact - the paper says he is - but I don't think he should be ashamed.

I don't think he's under any obligation to be a role model. But if he is one, I'd sooner he was a role model who told the truth than one who lied to make himself seem squeaky clean.

Archived