Kip: I had sex at 13

Guest Andy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete4Leah Posted Today, 01:50 PM

Apparently......

I dont see a problem in having sex at 13 if thats what rocks ya boat but he didnt need to brag about it. Thats where I have the problem.

How can you not see a problem with having sex at thriteen? Your still a child at thirteen! I think it's absolutly ridiculous for those comments to have been said... true or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I just point something out here, that people seem to have forgotten. In the scheme of things it's not that long since girls were married off at 12 and expected to have children soon after. And a woman's body is often prepared for sex by about 11 or so. I think it's more the laws and our mindsets that make us think 13 is too young. Personally I do think it's too young (Would have been for me) but everyone is different.

Of course he can have sex he's old enough at 13

What sort of a stupid comment is that? Of course you're not old enough at 13. There's a reason why the legal age is 16...

I think it was incredibly immature of him to have said this in an interview. He should have more respect for himself and his family to have been talking about things like that.

Archived