Do you think they read this?

Guest rising-flame

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know for a fact that in the past we have 3 script producers that read the forum, some still reading recently - also that at least one of our members is in fact a cast member......but that's all I'm saying!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well someone said Tim Campbell regulalry has a peruse of all these ramblings.

We know Coral and Bevan both contributed and it has been said, tho not confirmed, that Daniel Bennett reads this forum.

Is the cast member you refer to past or present I wonder? :P

Aww poor ol Dan if he does read this site.,..there's a few posts about him which arent very complimentary hehehe :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

claire_louise Posted Today, 09:22 AM

Yeah, but they're more about the character of Dan rather than Tim Campbell personally. I think it's generally agreed that he's a decent enough actor. Hell, there's even a TC Appreciation thread going strong! :P[ /QUOTE]

I think theycould mean Dan Bennett as there have been some pretty strong things said about that young fella over the last year. :P

Yes. We all remember Coralgate.
errrr...I don't. :P:P

Coralgate, in effect, was that people posted opinions on the show that disagreed with Coral, if we didn't like a story we were missing the whole point of it, etc, etc, and in effect, she left someone threatened to challenge her opinion.

Archived