Do you think they read this?

Guest rising-flame

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If any actor, or someone in a band or in any other way in the public eye gets curious about what the general public think of them (and I'm betting they all do at sometime), then the internet is the perfect place to find this out. Most "celebrites" admit that they check out their own website and forums to find out how they are being percieved (and perhaps to give their egos a much-needed inflation from time to time :lol: )

So yes, it seems perfectly logical to assume that from time to time various cast members have had a quick squint at these pages, along with all the other Home and Away forums. However, I doubt they make a daily habit out of it, or contribute to discussions etc.

Now that I have come to this realisation, my stomach is churning at the very thought of a certain Mr Bishop ever casting a glance this way. :o

I can't beleive I ever started a thread entitled "Nicholas Bishop appreciation".

I am cringing at the very thought. :ph34r:

What the hell was I thinking when I`did that?? God this is embarrasing. :(

Archived