Actor's Ages

Guest Adele_Jericho

I cant believe Sharni Vinson is 22, I thought she would be just a year older than Cassie or something like that. I just thought she looked a bit older for her age loads of people do. Im 16 now and people think I look about 18-19 and people have thought that since I was about 14, but that was just when I dressed up to go to bars with my sister :D . So I just thought Sharni would be a little bit older than Cassie, she definetly looks older than Matilda though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm I think she looks older then matilda because she is and there is 7 years difference between them. I dont think sharni looks like a teenager, she looks like a mature adult, when she first came onto the show I thought she looked about 23 or 24. :P , but matilda has a baby face. :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Sharni looks in her early 20s and way older than Matilda. I find the scenes when the two of them and Ric and Henry hung out to be, like someone else said, unrealistic and as though they were babysitting them!

Sharni has wrinkles around her eyes and her face looks mature and developed unlike Indiana.

Actually Tobi is a year older than Indie.

Indie is 15. Tobi is 16

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Huh?? I read somewhere that he was born September 1990. I'll look on Wikipedia now... and then I'll look on another website to confirm it :lol:

EDIT: I looked on Wikipedia and it said that he was born on September 30, 1990. IMDb said the same thing. Indiana Evans was born on July 27, 1990 so I was right. Indie is older than Tobi.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh lol OK I was sure I read somewhere that Tobi was born in 1989. Oh well I'm older then both of them :P

Archived