Actor's Ages

Guest Adele_Jericho

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3W16I9N...F32ZE9NDJERJLT1

What Cassie looked looked like aged 16/17.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She was probably meant to be the same age then as Cassie is now! :lol: She would have been more convincing as a teenager in the same class as Jade, Kirsty, Seb and Nick, even then she would have been playing a character younger than herself, but it would have only been a small age difference. Considering she's the same age as Bec Cartwright and Tammin Sursok, it seems a bit odd that she's meant to be so much younger than them in the show.

When Cassie first approached Ric on the beach and took him for a ride on the jetski I thought she was a few years older than him, so when she was formally introduced as Joy's 15 year old granddaughter, I was a bit surprised.

No she has no teenage puppy fat or gawkyness. She looks like an adult woman. This aside she does play Cassie well so I for one am willing to put that little detail to one side.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Teenagers do not have puppy fat! If a teenager is fat, then they will still be fat when they are an adult, unless they change their diet and exercise more. The metabolism slows down as you get older, so you are more likely to be fatter as an adult than as a teenager. Until I was about 17, I could eat anything I liked and not worry about putting on weight, now I'm 23 and have to watch my food intake a bit more and exercise regularly. I'm not saying that I have a strict diet, because I don't, I just try not to eat a bar of chocolate and a bag of crisps every day like I did at school! :lol:

Puppy fat is something babies have, by the time they are old enough to move about on their own, they lose it.

Either that, or I've developed some puppy fat over the last few years! :lol:

Archived