Actor's Ages

Guest Adele_Jericho

And how about Cameron and Nicholas Stevens (Vincent Patterson Jr)? They've been credited since they were about 1.  Although I don't know if they count as "actors" since they don't speak.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so thats what VJ stands for: vinvent Jr? i never realised that before. Is he VJ of vincent on his brith certificate? sorry, a bit of subject

To be honest i can believe tht cassie is 16/17, but then shed be believable at 20 as well. she certainly lookes older than mattie, but not that ,uch older, maybe a few years. How old is jack holden supposed to be?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He is Vincent Patterson Junior on his birth certifcate. VJ is just a nickname, which they call him by in order to differentiate.

In Emmerdale (uk soap) they have a similar situation. A baby was named Terry Jr after his father, but is referred to as TJ.

Annnyway, back on topic...

Cassie is very unbelievable as teenager. It is not just their looks that make the age gap between her and Matilda blindingly obvious, but their personalities too.

Cassie just has none of that awkwardness of teenage-hood. She seems far too confident and comfortable in her own skin to be 15. Matilda always gives off the vibe of feeling slighly self-concious and unsure of who she is, which his perfectly realistic for a girl of 15.

NB. We found out a while ago that Nic Bishop is in fact 31 years of age, his birthday being in September. Peter Baker is apparently 36. So there we go.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived