Actor's Ages

Guest Adele_Jericho

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And how about Cameron and Nicholas Stevens (Vincent Patterson Jr)? They've been credited since they were about 1.  Although I don't know if they count as "actors" since they don't speak.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so thats what VJ stands for: vinvent Jr? i never realised that before. Is he VJ of vincent on his brith certificate? sorry, a bit of subject

To be honest i can believe tht cassie is 16/17, but then shed be believable at 20 as well. she certainly lookes older than mattie, but not that ,uch older, maybe a few years. How old is jack holden supposed to be?

It said on his driving license that Scott found that Peter was born in July 1969 so that is how old his character is. He is probably around the same age.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've had a brain freeze so i can't remember which one,but i'm pretty sure Nic's either 32 or 33.

It said on his driving license that Scott found that Peter was born in July 1969 so that is how old his character is. He is probably around the same age.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would make him 36

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah the character Peter,not Nic himself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would make him 36

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh but Nic would be the same age or very similar

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would make him 36

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not necessarily, he might be older than that and just look pretty young for his age. Or he could be younger but look older. Remember, Sharni Vinson is 22 but Cassie is only meant to be 15. The actors' real ages can be quite surprising sometimes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would make him 36

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not necessarily, he might be older than that and just look pretty young for his age. Or he could be younger but look older. Remember, Sharni Vinson is 22 but Cassie is only meant to be 15. The actors' real ages can be quite surprising sometimes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but you could always tell their real age, the face says it all :lol:

Archived