Actor's Ages

Guest Adele_Jericho

No she has no teenage puppy fat or gawkyness. She looks like an adult woman. This aside she does play Cassie well so I for one am willing to put that little detail to one side.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Teenagers do not have puppy fat! If a teenager is fat, then they will still be fat when they are an adult, unless they change their diet and exercise more. The metabolism slows down as you get older, so you are more likely to be fatter as an adult than as a teenager. Until I was about 17, I could eat anything I liked and not worry about putting on weight, now I'm 23 and have to watch my food intake a bit more and exercise regularly. I'm not saying that I have a strict diet, because I don't, I just try not to eat a bar of chocolate and a bag of crisps every day like I did at school! :lol:

Puppy fat is something babies have, by the time they are old enough to move about on their own, they lose it.

Either that, or I've developed some puppy fat over the last few years! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are right.

But often teenagers (usually girls, because guys continue growing into their twenties) finish their growth spurt, and then continue eating as they did when they were growing. So sometimes around 16/17, teenagers put on weight until they adjust their food intake and exercise regime. Sometimes people lose a bit of weight in their early twenties, and often a person's face changes shape and they start to look more like an adult than a teenager.

People tend to go from really skinny and gawky at 13/14, rounder at 16-18 or so, and then leaner and more 'refined' in early adulthood.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are right.

But often teenagers (usually girls, because guys continue growing into their twenties) finish their growth spurt, and then continue eating as they did when they were growing. So sometimes around 16/17, teenagers put on weight until they adjust their food intake and exercise regime. Sometimes people lose a bit of weight in their early twenties, and often a person's face changes shape and they start to look more like an adult than a teenager.

People tend to go from really skinny and gawky at 13/14, rounder at 16-18 or so, and then leaner and more 'refined' in early adulthood.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The worst part is when you leave school and all of a sudden realise that you aren't exercising! I hated PE in the last couple of years of school, but it wasn't until after I left that I realised that being forced to run around and stuff every Monday afternoon was actually good for me! :lol:

I go to the gym now, but I get so bored doing any cardio-vascular type exercises, it's just so dull! I'd rather put the young boys in the gym to shame by lifting more weight than they can! :P

(It might be necessary now to mention that I am NOT all muscular like one of those scary body building chicks!) :lol:

I was quite chiubyy at about 15, despite doing lots of exercise. It sort of dropped off when I was 18/19. I remember Sally was a bit chubby as a teenager and Jade was at 14/15 and was a size 12/14 I should think, then by the time she left she was a size 6/8 and was a stunning young woman.

The youngets actors ive seen so far throught home and away was

Chrisitie hayes she came at 13

Kate Ritchie: came at 8-9 years old

Indianna Evans: 13-14

Tobi Atkins- 14-15

Sebastian Emalogue: 12

Those were the younger actors of home and away.Most people audtioned around 17 onwards. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where did you get these ages from?? Indiana is at least a month older than Tobi Atkins. I don't know about the others though.

I was quite chiubyy at about 15, despite doing lots of exercise. It sort of dropped off when I was 18/19. I remember Sally was a bit chubby as a teenager and Jade was at 14/15 and was a size 12/14 I should think,  then by the time she left she was a size 6/8 and was a stunning young woman.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah well, I suppose everyone is different. I think one reason teenage girls often have a little more fat is because of the huge amounts of hormones rushing around their bodies! Oestrogen makes your body retain a lot of water, making you look fatter, which is why we are a little fatter for a few days each month! It's those evil hormones! :lol:

I didn't know Tobi Atkins was older than Indiana Evans, although girls do tend to look older than boys at that age, so having them cast as twins was quite realistic because they do look the same age. Anyway, it's not like a year makes much difference.

As a side note, I think Indiana has really matured physically over the last year, she looks older and less like a little kid like she did earlier on last year.

I'm just in total shock Donald Fisher's (can't remember real name sorry) real age is :o:o:o 69!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay he's amongst the older members of the past and present cast, but he only left a few years ago, and he looks very youthful for his age. I would've guessed he'd been mid to late 50's. To think he's nearly 70 shocks me!

And Morag in real life (sorry can't remember real names), was born in 1944, making her 62 this year. Wow! :o again, in my books she's mid to late 50's.

I was quite chiubyy at about 15, despite doing lots of exercise. It sort of dropped off when I was 18/19. I remember Sally was a bit chubby as a teenager and Jade was at 14/15 and was a size 12/14 I should think,  then by the time she left she was a size 6/8 and was a stunning young woman.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats true what you just said, I remember Dani when she was about 16/17, and she was a little bit chubbier then but when she turned around 19/20, sh she became slim and was like a size 6 or 8.

Actually Tobi is a year older than Indie.

Indie is 15. Tobi is 16

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Huh?? I read somewhere that he was born September 1990. I'll look on Wikipedia now... and then I'll look on another website to confirm it :lol:

EDIT: I looked on Wikipedia and it said that he was born on September 30, 1990. IMDb said the same thing. Indiana Evans was born on July 27, 1990 so I was right. Indie is older than Tobi.

I cant believe Sharni Vinson is 22, I thought she would be just a year older than Cassie or something like that. I just thought she looked a bit older for her age loads of people do. Im 16 now and people think I look about 18-19 and people have thought that since I was about 14, but that was just when I dressed up to go to bars with my sister :D . So I just thought Sharni would be a little bit older than Cassie, she definetly looks older than Matilda though.

Archived