The Homework Help Thread

Guest Kimmy

well it's my end work and You could shose on diffrend subjects , But because I want to go further with musichistory I shoose that one , It's about the evolution of music history like what the music was before us and then about the evolution that It maked from mozart to Simple plan

from classic to rock

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do some research on music history on google and see what comes up. Wikipedia maybe a good source of information for you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just remember that anyone can edit the information availabe on Wikipedia, and that anyone can make web-sites, so be a little critical.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, thanks for the offer, at the moment I am trying to complete my coursework. (This counts towards my exam by the way). Its Geography! :P

Here is the task:

People have differnet views about the rainforest being cleared and used for other purposes. In this assignment you will need to produce 2 short leaflets and a letter in which you include the following items:

1) One leaflet in which you summarise the views of an environmental group on how the rainforest should be used.

2) A second leaflet in which you summarise the views of the Brazilian Government explaining why it may wish to develop the resources of the rainforest.

3) A letter to the Brazilian Government in which you explain your views on how you would balance conservation and exploitation of the Amazon rainforest. You need to explain how you would like to see the rainforest managed in the future.

Your leaflet is aimed at the general public.

Your letter , you must show that you can reach reasoned conclusions. You could favour the views of a group of CONSERVATIONISTS who are concerned with protecting the environment. You could support the views of A GOVERNMENT OR A MULTINATIONAL COMPANY that is concerned with developing the rainforest to create jobs and wealth. You should also choose a balance, between the two viewpoints.

Any help, information would be much appreciated. I have to give in this coursewor by the end of January.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont now that much, i am not good at geography, but maybe you could try searching on the internet for some information. :P

Ok, thanks for the offer, at the moment I am trying to complete my coursework. (This counts towards my exam by the way). Its Geography! :P

Here is the task:

People have differnet views about the rainforest being cleared and used for other purposes. In this assignment you will need to produce 2 short leaflets and a letter in which you include the following items:

1) One leaflet in which you summarise the views of an environmental group on how the rainforest should be used.

2) A second leaflet in which you summarise the views of the Brazilian Government explaining why it may wish to develop the resources of the rainforest.

3) A letter to the Brazilian Government in which you explain your views on how you would balance conservation and exploitation of the Amazon rainforest. You need to explain how you would like to see the rainforest managed in the future.

Your leaflet is aimed at the general public.

Your letter , you must show that you can reach reasoned conclusions. You could favour the views of a group of CONSERVATIONISTS who are concerned with protecting the environment. You could support the views of A GOVERNMENT OR A MULTINATIONAL COMPANY that is concerned with developing the rainforest to create jobs and wealth. You should also choose a balance, between the two viewpoints.

Any help, information would be much appreciated. I have to give in this coursewor by the end of January.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont now that much, i am not good at geography, but maybe you could try searching on the internet for some information. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's like Mar says, though; the internet can be a very unreliable source.

How good are you people with percentages, decimals and fractions? :unsure:

I'm so not going to pass the level 1 Maths test :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jess, I'm not too bad with stuff like that. If you need some help, I can try my best! :)

Ok, this question might sound dumb but I badly need to know the answer to this so that I can do my Drama essay.

When asked about social conditions, what exactly does that involve? Is it -

- housing

- health

- education (not sure about that one)

Are there any more that I have missed out?

I go back to school on Monday January 9th so my essay needs to be done by then. What I have to do is compare the social conditions of two Scottish contemporary plays (The Steamie and Men Should Weep) but I need to make sure I'm writing about the correct things first.

Any help welcome.. thanks! :D

Beachbabe, you Geography coursework sounds simple compared to what I had to do!

I must have spent days doing mine, and I was sick of it by the end. :P

At the momment I'm doing Social Science coursework. It's "How does bullying effects different types of people and is it on the increase?".

It sounds easy, but it's not! :wink:

How good are you people with percentages, decimals and fractions? :unsure:

I'm so not going to pass the level 1 Maths test :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jess, I'm not too bad with stuff like that. If you need some help, I can try my best! :)

Ok, this question might sound dumb but I badly need to know the answer to this so that I can do my Drama essay.

When asked about social conditions, what exactly does that involve? Is it -

- housing

- health

- education (not sure about that one)

Are there any more that I have missed out?

I go back to school on Monday January 9th so my essay needs to be done by then. What I have to do is compare the social conditions of two Scottish contemporary plays (The Steamie and Men Should Weep) but I need to make sure I'm writing about the correct things first.

Any help welcome.. thanks! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe things like crime, and how people are treated, like women or something??? I have no idea but I guess that social conditions are to do with how good your lifestyle is? *Shrugs*

Archived