The Homework Help Thread

Guest Kimmy

How good are you people with percentages, decimals and fractions? :unsure:

I'm so not going to pass the level 1 Maths test :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jess, I'm not too bad with stuff like that. If you need some help, I can try my best! :)

Ok, this question might sound dumb but I badly need to know the answer to this so that I can do my Drama essay.

When asked about social conditions, what exactly does that involve? Is it -

- housing

- health

- education (not sure about that one)

Are there any more that I have missed out?

I go back to school on Monday January 9th so my essay needs to be done by then. What I have to do is compare the social conditions of two Scottish contemporary plays (The Steamie and Men Should Weep) but I need to make sure I'm writing about the correct things first.

Any help welcome.. thanks! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe things like crime, and how people are treated, like women or something??? I have no idea but I guess that social conditions are to do with how good your lifestyle is? *Shrugs*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You could also consider

-politics

-economy

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to do a 2500 word essay a few weeks ago in the space of around 3-4 days - just about got it done with much stressing out! :lol:

I've got another 2500 word essay for next Friday - but I very much doubt that anyone on here would be able to help me unless they already have a degree in the Media! :rolleyes:

I had to do a 2500 word essay a few weeks ago in the space of around 3-4 days - just about got it done with much stressing out! :lol:

I've got another 2500 word essay for next Friday - but I very much doubt that anyone on here would be able to help me unless they already have a degree in the Media! :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I study Media at School?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:guilty: I regularly write 300ish word essays (regularly as in, every one I'm given) the day/night before the final (extended) deadline, well, night and early to mid morning :rolleyes:

Every single time I promise myself I'll do it earlier, but never actually do.

It's extremely theoretical, sort of why I chose a supposed practical course! It really is at degree level though I'm afraid, following lectures we've had on it :rolleyes:

I've got 11 questions to choose from but I think I'm going with:

3. In what ways does entertainment-dominated non-fiction on TV seek to show us how to achieve a ‘better, more exciting ordinary’ (Bonner)?

It's with reference to a book by Frances Bonner called Ordinary Television - which is currently booked out of my Uni Library! :rolleyes:

I think it's basically asking how can programmes such as Wife Swap, Changing Room, You Are What You Eat etc. affect how people want to live their lives.

Yes it's a tough one! :lol:

It's extremely theoretical, sort of why I chose a supposed practical course! It really is at degree level though I'm afraid, following lectures we've had on it :rolleyes:

I've got 11 questions to choose from but I think I'm going with:

3. In what ways does entertainment-dominated non-fiction on TV seek to show us how to achieve a ‘better, more exciting ordinary’ (Bonner)?

It's with reference to a book by Frances Bonner called Ordinary Television - which is currently booked out of my Uni Library! :rolleyes:

I think it's basically asking how can programmes such as Wife Swap, Changing Room, You Are What You Eat etc. affect how people want to live their lives.

Yes it's a tough one! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think I can help you, but it sounds awfully interesting!

Archived