What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

Firestarter. I read the book recently and the movie was so faithful to it (save for a few wise time-saving choices in the plot) that it was kind of a surreal experience. Things were happening exactly as I pictured them when I was reading. It was pretty cool! I would have liked them to focus more on Charlie's relationship to the animals because I liked that about the book. I guess it wasn't really important to the overall story so I don't really mind that they cut it out. I'm annoyed that I missed the start of it though. Heather Locklear was in it but I missed her :(

Edited by emmasi

I just got back from seeing Avatar in 3D... Wow. It was amazing! Loved it! the special effects & visuals were so cool! it was like I was in the movie with them lol. I liked the storyline aswell :) I highly recommend you go see it in 3D while it's in cinemas, it's soo well done! truly amazing!

I just got back from seeing Avatar in 3D... Wow. It was amazing! Loved it! the special effects & visuals were so cool! it was like I was in the movie with them lol. I liked the storyline aswell :) I highly recommend you go see it in 3D while it's in cinemas, it's soo well done! truly amazing!

Yeah its amazing, the first 3D i've actually ever seen! :P

Currently got Sparticus on in the background.

Not a huge fan, scenery doesn't seem real in parts, like they've painted it on a canvas... though wouldn't be suprised it was made in like 1960! :rolleyes:

Edited by haaxhaa