What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

King Kong. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. I didn't realise that they were going to take so long building up the characters and relationships before they got to the monkey. Since I'm not a huge fan of CGI being the focal point of a live-action movie, that worked for me, but I have to say, the CGI was very good, and I did believe in King Kong as a "real" character. Nice work. I also liked Jack Black's obsessive disregard for the lives of others. That was fun :)

Tears of the Sun.

Bruce Willis was in it. That's about as much information as I absorbed. I got distracted by thinking about X-men cartoons... and thinking of how much better the movie would be if Rambo was in it. Rambo AND Die Hard, and my friend suggested Sigourney Weaver's character from Aliens too. You know you'd watch it.

In conclusion, I have no business watching war movies. Unless the tragedy is interspersed with snappy one-liners. Tears of the Sun did not have snappy one-liners :( In fact, the writing was just... just terrible.