What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

^ Yeah, it was i really enjoyed it. :)

^^ I really want to see that, but there's i thing that puts me off Jim Carrey in a serious rolls. I'm use to seeing him in stuff like Ace Ventra, Liar Liar.... stuff like that. Would you recommend it?

Sorry for late reply :P yeah, i'd definitely reccomend it! :)

Jim Carey did a great job! :D

Edited by aejdude

I'm watching 'The Blair Witch Project'. :D

I hate that movie :P

I cant believe people say its a scary movie, and i cant believe i actually have that movie..

Lol, the first time i saw it i was shure that everything was true.. :P

I thought it was real too. I was about 16 at the time it came out and me and my friend went and seen it at the cinema. I was seriously peeing my pants in the scene where those kids were bashing on the tent. I thought it was real. LOL.

I watched a weird but good movie last night that was based on a true story it's Called Intimate Relations and Its about an older lady inviting a lodger into her home and she becomes obsessed with him and her 13 year old daughter is obsessed with sex it's funny.