2005 on BTTB

Guest Dan F

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was also somewhat ecstatic when I realised I was the only housemate not to receive a single nomination (from anyone on the board) during the first week of BTTB BB.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Either that, or you're so quite and shy, nobody really noticed you.

:blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That must be it, Liz! I'm so polite, innocent and reserved that I just fade into the background.

Lol ok, fair enough! :rolleyes:

I can't actually believe that I was on this forum for a whole year! :o I've joined to other forums, made a couple of posts and then just totally lost interest. And some of them have been about programmes or topics that I like alot more than Home and Away. That says alot about this site and the people on it! :D

Lol ok, fair enough!  :rolleyes:

I can't actually believe that I was on this forum for a whole year!  :o  I've joined to other forums, made a couple of posts and then just totally lost interest. And some of them have been about programmes or topics that I like alot more than Home and Away. That says alot about this site and the people on it!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You like other programmes more than H&A? :o

:P

SDA was memorable enough...

Archived