• Created
  • Last Reply

A year of new staff...

My mod promotion in Feb.

Valk's in May.

Si-Co's in December. Just.

And Dan's step up to Admin er... a while back

Trying to keep in control of our rapidly growing number of unruly members  :P

SDA-gate stands out for me... as do numerous big rows on the boards (oldies vs newbies style re. SDA/bullying/SPAG etc.) and plenty of nights of stress where I was left ripping my hair out being the only mod online... all fun.  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Almost makes you want to throw in the towell? :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, takes more than a few board members to grind me down :P I'll stick it out for as long as they'll have me...

Heh... it's worrying that it's the stressful things in 2005 that stick in my mind though. :unsure: But there have been good times... some great new members... and a fair few decent KK fics to read. The board's been really taking off this year... or erm, last year...

I enjoyed BttB this year.  Only for the arguments and making new enemies.  Definitely not time wasted.  A friend is just an enemy you haven't made yet.

I enjoyed being a Big Brother.  Even thought it kind of didn't work.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm so going to remember that quote Jay. Although, in the same breath, an enemy is just a friend you haven't made yet! Awww... :lol:

^ Poor Dan and Loz... I imagine you were mortified!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, it was all under control. :unsure::wink:

The Laurie interview and the cast party stand out for me, definitely. Although being *at* the cast party is probably what made it so memorable. :P Chatting with Laurie Foell was one of my absolute high points of 2005, bttb-related or otherwise!!

I think BTTB BB could work really well this year. Maybe if there were 'auditions' first so that everyone who was involved wanted to be there and had the time... it seemed to coincide with a lot of people's exams etc last year.

I meant saving your work.

But surely there is a back up copy of the threads? :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um... I think so... only Chris had a few problems retrieving them when the board broke or something? So best to save to your computer... just in case... :P

Archived