Most Popular Character 2016

Dan F

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit I remember finding Kelly rather cold at times, though not bitchy. That is from memory though - my opinion might change if I rewatched her episodes.

I look forward to finding out whom is at No.4. I have been able to still be awake most nights - in the UK to read the updates..

Thankyou to all those involved - you're doing a great job. I love reading the witty comments about the characters.

41 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

I feel really bad that I wasn't here to post with my obligatory not long now post! But I went out clubbing tonight!

Can't believe Alf is as low as No 4!

Ehh not surprising. He's a bit harsher recently. He's bit of a grump now lol. 

12 hours ago, Dan F said:

I actually quite liked the character, but as I'm sure RR1 would say, she also suffered the curse of being 'nice'.

Hmm, actually I'm not sure that I'd put her in that category.I'm not saying she wasn't a good person or anything but I'd definitely put her closer to the Angel/Shannon/Belle/Sasha "feisty" personality set: She could be pretty abrasive and gave Travis a hard time on occasion, which was ultimately contrasted with his more relaxed relationship with Rebecca.

5 minutes ago, dee123 said:

I'd love an upset and Sally not be number 1. Not that i dislike the character or anything but these days the others still to place are just as iconic.

The thing is Sally is the best character of all time, not just on Home and Away, but on any soap IMO! I know that's a big statement to make but I believe it to be true. I didn't vote for her because I knew she'd probably win by an overwhelming majority and I really wanted to vote for my favourites who I know don't have such a following.

Archived