The Baker Brothers

Guest Pete4Leah

It's not as big as some pictures I've seen but it's an animation, which means it can make things a little slow. Plus if newbies on the board see it then they'll think they can put pics in there signatures.

You'd be setting a good example if you took it out of your signature. I'm not nagging at you, just trying to be friendly :)

Edit: *drags thread back on topic* Dan is so much better than Peter :P

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer Dan, Peter's good looking yes, but let's face it, he's a bit of a rubbish cop who gets everything wrong and apart from the Claire thing, that's all his character ever does. Screw up. Whereas Dan has a successful job, a beautiful new wife, a son and is basically really great!

xx

Aaaaaaaaw bless his cotton socks! Peters main appeal is that he just doesn't know where to turn so makes us just go soppy over him hehehe.

I guess the dumbess runs in the Baker family. Afterall Dan couldnt keep his nose out of Peters affairs! He should know by now that Peters a bit shady. He got his own brother shot! Dan had such a dumb look on his face when he was found by those druggies!

The clumsy fool!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived