The Baker Brothers

Guest Pete4Leah

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I don't dislike Dan (in fact I feel sorry for him a lot of the time), I just don't think I would be going for him if I were Leah!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldnt be going for his brother at the moment either lol!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well it's a good thing I'm going overseas soon, so I'll miss The Destruction of Peter.

We've seen more of Dan as a whole than Peter. We know that Dan is a sweet and funny guy who's got to deal with the "everyday day stuff" cause he seems to be the family man! Whereas Pete is the cop (who tries to do his job), and the only side we've seen of him is that related to his job, Clare, and a bit of history..although that is soon to change!!!

So while Dan is the cute down to earth fun loving guy..there's Peter who's more intruiging, mysterious, totally HOTT and somewhat shady!!!...it has to be Pete!!! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Carmelle you've hit the nail on the head. Its that mysterious intriguing side to Pete that I love too. You can never quite figure him out! Would love to see more of him out of detective mode. Hes been great in the Aussie eps hes been in lately. Loved seeing another side to him besides his work side.

Archived