The Baker Brothers

Guest Pete4Leah

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer Dan to Pete. Dan is funny, he has such an expressive face, Pete always seems so serious, I find him quite boring.

I think Dan is more attractive too, I know a lot of people think Pete is really atractive, but I just don't get it. I like guys who are more laid back, men in uniform do nothing for me at all. Men in suits... that's different, but uniforms? Not really my thing.

Pete might have had more storylines, but that doesn't make him a better character. To be perfectly honest, I hated the stalker storyline. It dragged on for way too long, I had lost interest by the end. The last stalker episode was really good, but it should have happened 2 weeks earlier than it did, it just seemed to get boring, the same stuff happened all the time. Pete always managed to get knocked out by the stalker too! :lol:

I like Dan, he is a nice, down-to-earth kind of guy. He might not have had many storylines yet, but I really like his character. One thing I find odd though, Amanda and Dan just seem like they were all wrong for eachother, I don't know why they ever married eachother in the first place! He's so nice and laid back, she's totally organised, manipulating and very glamorous. I know people change, but I can't imagine them ever being together!

Archived