The Baker Brothers

Guest Pete4Leah

Well I never thought Id say this (and some people will probably never talk to me again if they read this lol) but I think I prefer watching Dan :o at the moment than Pete in stalker mode :(:(:( Well maybe not quite but pretty close to it!

Did I say that???!!!! Cant have......must've been the ghost. Pete looked mighty fine tonight........stalker or no stalker!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

to be fair, both the brothers have pretty good storylines..... and both shine in their own ways albeit pete a little more than dan.... then again, also remember, both nicholas bishop and tim campbell are two extremely good actors and both have different styles to their acting.

the reason why pete is more likeable is most probably because he wasn't a regular cast beforehand and we didn't get to see much of him. also, whenever we see him, he's always in detective mode.... trying to save everyone from danger. and, as many of you have said, it's the mysterious side of pete that makes him such an intriguing and interesting and sexy character. and, when pete came back and was made a regular cast member, in a way, it's not easy to give him much storyline apart from expanding on the storyline beforehand such as the whole leah thingie. i guess it's also because we don't see much of pete outside his detective mode. whenever we see him, he's always in the station or always working on some case. it also doesn't help that he looks really really sexy with the gun holster. so, if the writers had to give him a storyline, it somehow would have to involve the people who pete was most closest with, which was his brother and his brother's family so, in a way, there was not much to his storyline.

whereas for dan, because he is a regular cast, i guess it took them a while to build him up because if they give his entire family history, his past dealings like his gambling and all that, then it would be pretty boring to watch don't you think so? afterall, as a regular cast, if they tell everything about him, what's the point of having him as a regular cast member when we all know everything about him. so, i guess, the reason why he's been a really boring character is because they want to slowly build him up and give him better storylines such as like after the stalker storyline. also, because of him being married to leah, he kinda has to have that stable life and his character would have to have storylines that happen in everyday life.

but like i said, both of them have good qualities that make people like them. it also doesn't help that nicholas bishop is really good looking and seriously looks more macho with a gun than tim would. so, i'd just like to say that i like both brothers but peter baker is definitely the brother that wins hands down in my opinion!

:):D:P

Dan, I know he has a gambling problem but still. Peter was up to something, i think he still might be. I never saw after when Jack went to the sheed and got knocked out by Peter, but he was definately hiding something. Did they actually find out? I was away from the 13th to the 21t, could anyone fill me in on what happened? Anyhow, i still think Dan's the better brother, he's doesn't attack anyone who might be a threat to himself, like what Peter did. I wonder if he was Josh's killer, good cover, a police officer, and he get frame anyone with prof

Pete and Dan would be really cute with a little sister!! I can imagine them both being really protective!

Although my AV says Dan..my signature says Peter...I cant decide! I love Peters looks more, but Dans personality is so much better!

Archived