The Baker Brothers

Guest Pete4Leah

Like agentsassyj, I too have found my fondness for Peter rapidly diminishing owing to the nauseating nature of the, once quite respectable, NBA thread....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ditto. I miss the old original thread...

To be honest, I like both of them. They have both shown their caring sides ( when Leah was ill in hospital) and they are both decent characters. Seeing as I'm in the UK, I would say that Peter has so far had the best storylines, and his were the one's that have had me completely gripped. At the moment Dan is just moping around beeing depressed about Leah, which I don't really find that entertaining. Having read the storylines that are coming up for Dan though, I think I will find him more interesting.

I think I would say Peter overall, as I liked him as soon as he arrived. I think Dan will grow on me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree I haven't seen much of Dans character so far, not real gripping storylines as yet, although im looking forward to future episode's to see how he evolves and brings his character to life.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm slowly warming to Dan. I thought he was really sweet when he told Leah that he loved her and he didnt want to split up. I found it a bit unrealistic that they were instantly engaged again, especially after he went through a phase of not trusting her.

I guess time will tell on a final decision when his storylines cathc up here, but for the moment im sticking to Peter.

Archived