The Baker Brothers

Guest Pete4Leah

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PETER!!!!!!!! He has the looks, the blonde hair *grins*

He's got the fast paced Policeman side to him or just the cool relaxed surfer side. The "Dont mess me about i've had a bad day" look or the cute caring side which comes out once in a while.

Ok, so now he sounds like he has more faces than Big Ben but Dan may as well be a cardboard cut out

Like agentsassyj, I too have found my fondness for Peter rapidly diminishing owing to the nauseating nature of the, once quite respectable, NBA thread....

`However, in spite of this, he is still my over-riding favourite.

But Dan is also quite lovely. :wink:

He is a very handsome chappy, and he has an infectious grin and a lovely warmth to his character.

He was initially just brought in as a partner for Leah, and that is always a dangerous route to take with a character, as their own development tends to suffer as a consequence. Thta is probably why he has aquired this "boring" tag.

However, the writers appear to now be buliding a more complex character for Dan, what with the Anmanda stuff and the gambling storyline.

Dan is a slower onion to peel, but I think that process is now getting well under way. And not a moment too soon.

Right now you knew I would zoom in here lol

Let's remember though opinions do vary and respect each others opinions in here as we don't want the thread closed.

As for me well I think you all know my answer lol Peter wins everytime as to me he seems to portray his character better than Dan who appears to be a bit wooden at times, although I am looking forward to Dan's upcoming storylines in the UK.

Can people post opinions though and not just names?

I'm looking forward to more Dan opinions then I can see if i have missed anything about his character.

Story over :D

Archived