Ric Versus the Bay!

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Liam this is a really good idea. I started from the begginning and enjoyed it as it is something different to read. I don't get why the Holdens have to pay though, as they have only just arrived. I was surprised to see that Ric actually loves someone now, but is it real? There is probably more to it.

What will happen when ric has made everyone pay? Will that be the end of the fic. And it was kind of left Lucas finding the scissors and the paper.

Aaron, when you say you 'started from the beginning', do you mean from the beginning of the thread? Because if I remember correctly, this thread was resurrected and the story continued half way through, with previous chapters missing. So this may explain why you don't fully 'get' the story. :)

I do get it i think. But i havent read the first few chapters.

Liam told me that he has been having nightmares since his dad died and wants to make everyone pay because of it.

If there is anything else i need to know, then go ahead and say. :P

Archived