Ric Versus the Bay!

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally a well overdue chapter. Sorry for the huge delay. I really want some reviews as want to know if people still like it. I have also aimed to give the chapter a rushed feel. It's symbolic of the fact that time is running out. But does it work? You decide!

Chapter 18: Defining Love

Ric peered through the door, awestruck as he watched Lucas kiss Jack good morning. The kiss wasn’t like a brotherly one should be but it was deep and meaningful, and one neither boy was pulling away from. They’re hands expertly washed each others body and it wasn’t long before Lucas spotted Ric at the door and pulled him in to join them. As Jack began to kiss him however, everything went hazy…

Rics eyes opened and he felt Lucas kissing him, sweet yet soft kisses that drove him wild with lust. As he took in his surroundings, he was blissfully happy, but also disappointed to see that Jack was not in sight, and it had all been dream fuelled on by the previous night’s football ritual.

“Ah” Lucas rolled over. “We should probably get up before Jack comes in and finds out what really happened last night.

Ric laughed: “Or we could stay here and give him something to gossip about.”

“As tempting as it sounds, it’s more than my life is worth.” Lucas pulled the covers off Ric. “You go and shower while I tidy up.”

Ric sighed. “You win.” He grabbed a towel and walked to the bathroom.

Before he reached it however Tony yelled for him to grab Lucas and come into the kitchen. Nodding in acknowledgement Ric turned and walked back into the bedroom just as Lucas pulled on his shirt. As the boys walked into the kitchen they were shocked to see Peter Baker sitting at the table waiting to everyone. Jack and Tony were already seated and both wore an anxious expression on their face.

Peter began to speak. “Sorry to disturb you so early in the morning, but as I’m sure you’re aware a young child has gone missing out of the bay and we need to find him. We have decided since their have been no recent sightings that we are going to be interviewing all of the townsfolk one by one formally down the police station-including you constable Holden. I strongly advise that anyone that may know anything about this occurrence tells us before we find out because if this child isn’t found soon, it’s likely that we will be looking for a body and nothing else.”

Around the table silence filled the air. Tony was the first to break it. “When do you want us to come in?”

“Well, I would like all four of you, Ric included, to come in later today to just answer a few questions.”

“It won’t take long will it?” Tony looked worried. “I’m getting married in a week.”

More stunned looks passed around the table. “It shouldn’t take more than fifteen minutes each. And congratulations by the way.” A bemused Peter looked baffled.

Tony sighed. “Well you boys should go and get ready. I’ll see detective Baker out.”

Mindlessly the three boys now went to prepare for their interviews, as they did Ric’s mind went into overdrive. He had a week to conduct his final plans, and to really make everyone pay. He had to make sure Ryan didn’t get out until then, and with a week to go, he needed to come up with a surprise for the wedding sooner rather than later. Now that all his plans had been thrown into jeopardy the game was most definitely on. And this was one battle that Ric was determined he wouldn’t lose…

Yeah, i think you need to lay off the Lucas and Jack stuff but otherwise it was good. :) Update soon.

The Jack Lucas stuff was just a dream. So technically their won't be anymore stuff like that. All will become clear why he is acting the way he is though very soon indeed...

Ok, that's good.

Archived