Ric Versus the Bay!

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great update, The way Ric describe Lucas was amazing you could tell he genuinely does love hime, I hate to think how Lucas is going to cope if/when Ric gets caught. :o At peter and Ric, That detective will realy do anything for his job. The twist at the end was great, Ryan not being there could really mess with Rics plan. Cant wait for more its great.

He had the most amazing deep blue eyes, and hair that was destined to have Rics fingers running through it.

LOVE that line :D

Just for future reference, it's Jacobson and McKinnon - also love the idea of Charlie being back. You wouldn't tease me now would you??

Oh how I miss Charlie... can't imagine he'd be too pleased about Kim getting it off with Robbie AND Scott either... hmm, keep an eye on that situation...

I'm still curious to know what's going on with Callan though. There was a reference to him a few chapters back, wasn't there? I didn't dream it...? Seems like Ric's trying to be the ultimate badass, even though he's still conflicted about it on the inside. I wonder what would happen if someone truly soulless who already has a grudge against him entered the scene...

The stuff with Peter's interesting as well. I liked that Ric had a "no means no" moment with him. Take THAT Mr policeman :wink:

Hey Liam!

Haven't read your fic in ages but it was worth the wait :wink: . Talk about major developments!

Love the way you write from Ric's persona. His development as a character is extraordinary. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I reckon Peter's had something to do with Ryan. Or maybe Eve. Or Charlie??? Who know's!?! Your fic is keeping me guessing all the way. The only thing that is for certain is Lucas' feelings for him. I really like how you've described it.

Look forward to an update soon. :)

Jen.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 21: Deluded...

Dear diary,

When we moved to summer bay i had no idea that i was going to be meeting the boy of my dreams, or even that i liked boys. That all changed when i met Ric though. Today was amazing, we had the most thrilling day together, and it's not even over yet. I am writing this entry from Ric's room, and when he gets home there will be little time for writing. Perhaps I should tell you about my day diary; tell you just how special it was and how happy i am now im in love with a boy that means the world to me. But most of all how he is honest and i know he's never going to hurt me...

Ric stopped dead in tracks struggling to take in the scene before his eyes. An empty hut. Ryan nowhere to be seen. "no, no, no, no, NO!" Ric punched the wall in frustration. Where was Ryan? If he had escaped, people would surely find out that Ric was involved. He had to do something but he had no idea what? He ran out of the hut, into the forest screaming Ryan's name, but the only reply came in the shape of a owl hooting in the night. Ric sank to his knees. He couldn't lose it now and he knew that for the first time in his life he had to leave his plans in fates hands.

So, I was trying to treach Ric to surf, to get him moving in the waves, when he fell off for what must have been the tenth time in five minutes. He was lying there, flat on his back and the board underneath him whilst small waves washed over his body. I remember I pushed my surf board away at this point knelt next to Ric and kissed him gently, creating my own wave in his surfer shorts. He closed his eyes and i kissed his body knowing that i was the only one allowed to get this close, the only one who could touch Ric in this way and teasing him until he wanted more..."

Deciding that he might have little time to create misery for everyone Ric walked steadily to Irene's house. In many ways he was now in two minds; both concious of what he was doing, but also unaware of his surroundings or the huge reality of what Ryans disappearance really meant. He was almost in limbo, the state where he no longer had any fight in him to solve the problems that he was causing himself. As he reached the beach house he prised the back door open and very carefully crept into Irenes kitchen. Smiling inanely to himself he swapped a bottle of non alcoholic wine which was lying on the side with a bottle of brandy. If that wasn't going to tip Irene over the edge then nothing would. He just had to pray that she wouldn't take the time to read the bottle. Another event to be left in fates hands.

I'm now sitting on Ric's bed wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around my waist. He should be back soon, and i want to end the perfect day in the perfect way.What me and Ric have is special, and nobody can take it away from us because most importantly I know that Ric has eyes for nobody but me...

Ric was back on the beach now unsure of what to do, his mind still in an unconcious state. Hearing muffled tears he stopped. Robbie was sitting in the middle of the sand crying to himself. Ric sat beside him.

"Dude whats the matter?"

"Nothing." Robbie sighed. "Oh who am i kidding. Everything. Kim and Scott. I thought we had sorted it out and then i come home and find Kim in Scott's bed...again!

Ric tried not to smile, "Well you do know what they say, revenge is a dish best served by going out and doing the same thing."

Robbie stopped. "Who even says that?"

"I do..." Ric leaned in and taking off Robbie's glasses, kissed him ever so slightly, leaving no room for argument or hesitation...

Very happy that Ric is putting the moves on Robbie and not the other way around. Rob's so easily lead into trouble. I just hope that he doesn't fall for Ric. He doesn't need anymore heartache :(

Lucas is gorgeous. So naive. Hehe, I love how he started it "Dear diary." It reminded me of Salem on Sabrina. "Dear diary, first day of my life in a bubble.." hehehe.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived