Ric Versus the Bay!

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, damn it! I need another fix like NOW!!

This is an awesome fic. Just...everything about it. Words...should have sent...a poet... (Family Guy reference - nevermind)

AH! Robbie and Kim!! They've finally realised they belong together! :D. But damn Scott and Ric for trying to break them up (not that that wasn't freakin' HOT). I knew I didn't like Scott for a reason <_<. Still, it might be nice to see Robbie's vengeful side, hehe.

Update when you can! I'll be watching like a hawk from now on :D

(Sorry for all the exclamations and general craziness, but I'm just so excited that someone has actually written something this cool and now I'M getting to read it! Eeehehehehee :D)

^_^

• 4 weeks later...

Well time to resurrect Dalby again. Have had so much on lately, no chance to write at all. Will update when i can but bear with me! Here's chapter 12 to keep you going, as this chapter branches out a little i am particularly looking forward to feedback so as usual let me nkow what you think:

Chapter 12: Too close to home...

"Dude the surf's amazing." Ric grinned at Kim as he managed to ride two successful waves. He had recently started lessons with Kim in order to get closer to him, and so far everything was going to plan. Yet for now, the Hunter's had been placed on the back burner, Ric had bigger plans and these ones needed kicking into gear.

"I guess we'll call that a day then!" Kim began to walk up to the beach. Ric smiled as he walked away, he knew that it wouldn't be long now before Kim succumbed to his charms. Shaking his wet hair out, he began to walk back home.

After fixing himself a smoothie, Ric went and laid on his bed, and it wasn't long before he drifted off to sleep.

"Your useless you are. Can't do anything right. All i told you was to stay out of my room, yet as soon as my back's turned what do you do." Ric's dad's voice filled his head.

"I didn't mean to dad. Im sorry. If you would just tell me what your hiding i wouldn't need to sneak around." Ric's voice shook.

"It's none of your flaming buisness. Now sit there, and don't cry, or i'll only hit you harder." The menacing voice of his father came louder as he mocked ric and his heart began to beat faster as he felt the pain where his dad hit him with his belt buckle time and time again. It was on the seventh hit that Ric woke up.

A cold sweat had come over him. His fathers words resounded in his head, growing louder and more damaging by the second. "Can't do anything right. Don't cry, or I'll hit you harder. hit you harder. HIT YOU."

Tears streamed his cheeks, his hands shaking, he pulled his covers tight around him.

Then it hit him. This was why he was so determined to make everyone pay. This was why he had been sleeping with anything that moved. Protection. The safety blanket, of never having to think while you were with people. Never having to face the demons that left you like this when you were alone. If you could get pleasure out of it too, what did it matter. In life you can only trust yourself.

He rubbed his eyes again. Willing to stop the tears from cascading down his face. He stood up, now feeling dizzy and walked to the bathroom. As he splashed water on his face he caught sight of a pair of scissors on the bathroom side. Picking them up he turned them over, ideas racing through his mind. Slowly, he began to slide them along his skin. The he stopped. A glint in his eye. He had been hurt enough, and it was others who should pay the price.

Dropping the scissors now he began to laugh. If the old codger hadn't brought his dad into this world in the first place then Ric wouldn't be suffering now. They say that brain tumors leave a lasting impression on you, and it wouldn't be too hard to make the old crow think he was losing his marbles again. In fact, by using Duncan as scapegoat, and destroying Martha along the way Ric was going to have one hell of a fun ride.

Ailsa- will- return, Ric thought, and Alf is far from safe!

Liam :o

Archived