New H&A DVD

Guest Dan F

Well no-one seems to have noticed yet so I'll start the ball rolling!

Look on the main site for some exciting news! :P

For those of you who can't remember, or haven't noticed the main site, click either 'Back to the Bay' or 'Main Site' at the top of the screen

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh, that sounds good. Like a: 'Best of... Romances'. I hope there's a fair bit more content than the past 2 DVD releases though. Maybe some extra special features? And the actual look back at the romances should be longer than a half hour. I wonder if they'll have any interviews with the stars talking about the relationships?

Well no-one seems to have noticed yet so I'll start the ball rolling!

Look on the main site for some exciting news!  :P

For those of you who can't remember, or haven't noticed the main site, click either 'Back to the Bay' or 'Main Site' at the top of the screen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't notice it at all, I've found the new layout of the main page really strange recently I didn't know the news section was still there anymore to be honest. I usually just click on the updates link and look there at what is new, but it doesn't seem to mention 'News' anymore.

Actually it was Valk that provided the info...I guess there's already been discussion elsewhere then.

Anyways I'm glad that they are actually releasing a DVD with some of the classic moments, rather than just an exclusive episode - hopefully it may pave the way for more!

Archived