New H&A DVD

Guest Dan F

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's exactly my kind of DVD - I'm not so much into the real lovey-dovey stuff. Loved Shane and Angel when they hated each other; got kinda bored when they decided to get married. Plus I can't imagine many of my favourite pairings will get included; Selina and Jesse, Josie and Jesse, Shannon and writer-friend. :P

But I agree, hopefully it will pave the way for more. Ste's villain idea would rock. Or something focusing on the show's families. But a DVD full of Hayley & Noah/Scott, KK and Frank and Bobby is a little bit too feel-good for this twisted chick. :ph34r:

Disclaimer: if Josie's in it, I'm buying.

I think the 'writer friend' that F'Eck's referring to was Mandy - of course they didn't say they were in fact lovers!  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o They were lovers? :D To be honest, the only reason I really knew that was from the British press - didn't ITV censor those 'references' to suit the early timeslot? Or was it just obliquely referred to? :huh:

Isla Fisher was awesome as Shannon - who was definitely one of my favourite characters ever. All of Shannon's relationships had an 'edge' to them, she should definitely be there.

There were just references - after all that was back in the very G rated days here in Oz.

From memory the closet (physically) Shannon & Mandy got was a VERY long hug - but, yeah, it was their subtle actions, or the things they said, that gave you the knowledge that they were together.

For example, Lachie just knew they were together when Shannon was wearing one of Mandy's shirts - and when talking to Pippa, Mandy said something like "love & understanding, you usually only get one but not the other, but when you do get both together, it's worth travelling to the ends of the earth for"

Archived