New H&A DVD

Guest Dan F

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rule Number One:

1) Please use correct SPAG (Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar) when posting on the Forum. This means using Capital Letters where necessary, and refraining from using 'txt msg' style language. Please do not post in ALL CAPITALS, as this is considered shouting.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahem.

COOL MIGHT BUY IT IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET SECRETS AND THE CITY BUT I HAVENT SEEN IT IN THE SHOPS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try HMV. I bought my copy from there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The internet or an actual shop.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shop.

Couple of large pictures about the DVD are now online at DVDBits.com

It will definetely be hosted by Beau Brady and, although based on the past 17 years, it will 'put emphasis on the last 10'.

I'll definetely be buying... having just aquired my first credit card I think I'll be buying a fair few bits of H&A merchandise online once I get back from Uni. Needless to say, KK play a factor in my decision - I'm not sure I'd be so interested in the DVD otherwise (would perhaps prefer something more dramatic)

I'm looking forward to seeing if we get many interviews with current/past cast members about the relationships - would be a great bonus...

Archived