New H&A DVD

Guest Dan F

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because this a message board where I come to give to my opinions on H&A related matters. If I stopped being honest about my opinions then the whole point of me coming here would be redundant. I am happy a new H&A dvd is being released but I'm not too keen on what it's about. Why should I lie about that? :blink:

ste I wasnt saying you wernt entitled to your opinion or anyone else for the matter. But in your posts in this topic you have made out that just because you don't like Romances nobody else does and that all UK people hate them. Which I know isnt true. Because they are UK members on Forbidden Delights which is for people who don't know it a Kane and Kirsty forum.

I agree completely with some of the responses to this DVD. We want a ‘Best of…’ as in cliff-hangers, season finales (come on, you cant say you’d prefer to watch Hayley and Noah’s first kiss over Chloe’s rape/and the 1996 season finale), the issues the show has tackled, the best and most gripping/emotional deaths, natural disasters, villains...etc Then interviews with past and current cast regarding their own personal favourites…and then I’d be fine with the odd wedding thrown in, (as long as they’re not from within the last few years) the romances mean nothing though – you can tell it’s aimed at the teens of recent years; it’ll probably be half full of KK crap anyway.

The thing with this romance DVD is its going to make a mess of any chance of another ‘Best of’ DVD release because it’s going to sell so poorly…

If it doesn't get released in New Zealand you could order it online. Australian DVD's are the same Region code as NZ aren't they?

I hate the way DVD's have different regions. Although it is great knowing how to get around that problem :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea I buy mine from Australia it works out really cheap with the exchange rate. :) Even though I can't watch it in my DVD I just use my computer to watch it. I got Hearts Divided for about £5.

Archived