Smokers in H&A.

Homeandawayfan.

4 hours ago, BobbyFridge said:

Irene is the most prominent one i think? I always remember her lighting up in Pippa's house and i was surprised that neither Pippa nor Michael asked her not to smoke inside and how rude of Irene it was to do so.

She even smoked near some freshly washed laundry once!

2 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

I seem to recall Gary Samuels puffing a fag once or twice.

H&A seemed to show more smokers than Neighbours.

Madge was implied to be one. That would explain the voice. "Haaaaarold!"?

Toadie was one during his teen dickhead phase. 

Lou liked the odd cigar (or am I mixing him up with Jack Sellars  from Number 76? ) and there was the time he had to have medicinal weed for his back but was never seen puffing and I think Doug might have.

Karen was a smoker during her rebellious faze and tried offering cigarettes to Sophie who declined.

The only modern example I can think of (yeah I’m calling 15 years ago modern) is there was a teenage girl who was staying with Rachel who got a cigarette out and Rachel freaked out saying, “I can show you a bunch of sick people at the hospital who are dying because of smoking”. Can’t remember who the girl was though.

30 minutes ago, 16770052 said:

Karen was a smoker during her rebellious faze and tried offering cigarettes to Sophie who declined.

The only modern example I can think of (yeah I’m calling 15 years ago modern) is there was a teenage girl who was staying with Rachel who got a cigarette out and Rachel freaked out saying, “I can show you a bunch of sick people at the hospital who are dying because of smoking”. Can’t remember who the girl was though.

I feel like that was Tamsin Armstrong?

Archived