What's a good year to watch

project90

What year was the Sarah/TIck Tock crystal meth storyline, and the follow ups with Peter/Eve?

That is hands down easily the best storyline I have ever watched in any soap. Granted I was only a young myself (Early teens) when it aired, but it was gripping stuff for me at the time. 

The whole thing, from Felix right at the start, to the wedding explosions and Eve, it was brilliantly done. If it was possible, I'd love to download and re-watch that entire storyline again.

8 hours ago, flea said:

What year was the Sarah/TIck Tock crystal meth storyline, and the follow ups with Peter/Eve?

That is hands down easily the best storyline I have ever watched in any soap. Granted I was only a young myself (Early teens) when it aired, but it was gripping stuff for me at the time. 

The whole thing, from Felix right at the start, to the wedding explosions and Eve, it was brilliantly done. If it was possible, I'd love to download and re-watch that entire storyline again.

2004 and 2006

• 3 weeks later...

I think 1998 and 1999 are quite eventful. Gypsy being kidnapped. I know ITV edited some of it, but I think in the original Australian episodes we only saw Gypsy's time as a abductee at Perez's hands in flashbacks/nightmares, not chronologically. When we saw Perez digging a grave, scaring Gypsy witless when she saw it, it was a flashback scene - similar to shows like Midsomer Murders and Poirot which often feature flashbacks.

On 25/02/2022 at 02:13, Homeandawayfan. said:

I think 1998 and 1999 are quite eventful. Gypsy being kidnapped. I know ITV edited some of it, but I think in the original Australian episodes we only saw Gypsy's time as a abductee at Perez's hands in flashbacks/nightmares, not chronologically. When we saw Perez digging a grave, scaring Gypsy witless when she saw it, it was a flashback scene - similar to shows like Midsomer Murders and Poirot which often feature flashbacks.

Would love to see 1997-1999 properly.

I was too young to remember it. It's a shame that they stopped broadcasting the "Early Years" episodes on 7 as it was an era of H&A I was keen on watching.

Archived