Celebrating The Bay

beachside

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 5 

Later on that morning Alf was getting the Caravan Park ready to go as more guests were beginning to arrive and Ryder was helping him. 

"Why am I not surprised". A male voice says and Alf turns around immediately recognising the voice. 

"Strike me Hanson Ric". Alf says hugging his grandson. 

"Hey Granddad". Ric says greeting him. 

"Hey Mattie. Tony". Alf says greeting the two people who had come with Ric. 

"Hey Mr Stewart". Matilda greets him as footsteps start to approach. 

"Hey Alf". Tony replies shaking his old mates hand. 

"Oh my God Ric". Cassie says in shock seeing her best friend as she gets closer. 

"Hey Cass long time no see". Ric replies as he walks over and hugs his friend.

"Yeah it has being it's good to see you and you to Mattie". Cassie says as Ric wraps his arm around Cassie. 

"You too Cass". Matilda replies. 

"Oh sorry Ryder this is your Uncle Ric, his partner Matilda and an old friend of mine Tony". Alf says realising his nephew hadn't being introduced.

"Hey Ric". Ryder says reaching out his hand to shake Ric's.

"Hi Ryder. Granddad has mentioned you a bit it's nice to put a face to the name". Ric greets him. 

"Yeah he's mentioned you a fair bit too so the same goes". Ryder says before shaking both Matilda and Tony's hands. 

6 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

Tony,Matilda and Ric being introduced to Ryder.

Keep updating I look forward to more :)

Thank you!!

Yeah I felt like this needed to be done as it isn't likely to happen on the show!!

Don't worry I will continue to update!!

So glad you are enjoying the story.

5 minutes ago, Helena said:

I really enjoyed this chapter of the story I really enjoyed Ryder meeting ric and Tony and Matilda and the interactions with Alf looking forward to reading more.

Thank you for reading.

I am glad you are enjoying the story

Chapter 6 

Roo was at Summer Bay House doing some laundry for the Caravan Park when there is a knock at the door so she walks out. 

"Just a second". Roo says as she places towels on the dining table. 

"Ok". A male voice says. 

"How can I". Roo begins to say when she opens the door but stops in shock as she stares at her ex. 

"Hey Roo long time no see". Frank says as he stares at his ex. 

"Frank oh my god. What are you doing here?". Roo says still in shock and questions. 

"I'm back for the celebrations". Frank explains. 

"Oh right well my Dad didn't tell me you were coming". Roo informs him. 

"Yeah I know I asked him not too I wanted to surprise you". Frank informs his ex. 

"Well you certainly did that. Come in". Roo responds as Frank walks in. 

"This place hasn't changed a bit. It feels like a lifetime ago since I was last here". Frank comments. 

"One thing about the bay besides the beach that doesn't change is this house". Roo replies. 

"This is true yes and you haven't either". Frank tells her.

"Neither have you". Roo reponds.

Archived