Celebrating The Bay

beachside

2 hours ago, Kristen said:

Good chapter 

Sally and Cassie return for the celebrations

Good twist.

Update again soon :)

Thank you for reading. 

They sure have - there are many returns yet. 

I always love a twist.

Don't worry will be updating lots. 

2 hours ago, Zig said:

Loved this chapter. It was great to see Sally and Cassie return.

Thank you for reading so glad you loved the chapter!!

I am glad you liked seeing them again - more returns to come!!

1 hour ago, Helena said:

I really enjoyed this chapter of the story so cassie and Sally showed up for the celebrations and met Ben and ziggy and coco looking forward to seeing who else turns up looking forward to reading more.

I am glad you enjoyed the chapter.

Yes I really wanted those people to meet they are so of my all time favourite characters.

Oh don't you worry more returns to come for awhile yet.

Thank you for reading.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 3

Sally, Pippa, Leah and Cassie were now walking along the beach. 

"So Cassie I'm surprised Summer isn't with you". Leah tells Cassie as they continue to walk along the beach and get see people in the distance. 

"Yeah she's in school and I didn't want to disrupt her routine". Cassie tells her as the four walk closer to the figures. 

"Darcy". Pippa says once the figures are in front of them. 

"Oh my god Pippa". Darcy says hugging her long lost friend. 

"Hey Sally how you going". Brax says giving Sally as kiss on the cheek as Leah hugs Bianca and Ricky. 

"I'm doing well. I see you and Ricky are still happy". Sally replies and tells him. 

"Yeah we are. We actually have a son now.". Brax tells her. 

"Oh wow congratulations". Sally tells him happily. 

"Hey". Sally and Bianca say hugging each other. 

"Oh Cassie I'm sorry this is Heath, Bianca, Darcy, Ricky and Brax". Leah says introducing Cassie to the family. 

"Heath and Bianca as in the Heath and Bianca that set up the wishing well for Pippa at their wedding". Cassie says. 

"That's us". Bianca replies. 

"Oh wow well I can't thank you enough for the help. I'm Cassie by the way". Cassie says hugging both Bianca and Heath. 

"There's actually something else you and Sally should know". Brax responds. 

"Ok". Sally says. 

"You know that mysterious 100,000 dollars that was donated to help Pippa". Brax asks her.

"Yeah it changed our lives". Sally tells him getting slightly emotional.

"Well I was the one who donated that money". Brax replies.

"Wow". Is all Sally could get out before hugging Brax. 

"So are you in town for the celebrations". Cassie asks the group.

"We are and I'm actually doing some photography for it". Ricky replies.

Chapter 4

The next morning Sally decided to go to The Diner and get a coffee that is one thing she has missed about not being in the bay. 

"Hey Irene". Sally says as she walks into The Diner. 

"Hey Darl. Alf told me you were coming back for the celebrations". Irene greets and tells her friend.

"Yeah we got in yesterday". Sally informs her.

"We?". Irene questions. 

"Yeah me, Cassie and Pippa". Sally fills her in. 

"Oh wow I will have to see them later". Irene replies. 

"You will". Sally tells her. 

"I will grab a latte and Mr Stewart's usual he is at the Bait Shop trying to get stuff underway for the celebrations in a few weeks". Sally tells Irene as someone sneaks behind her. 

"I'm not surprised when aren't you in The Diner". A voice says making Sally turn around. 

"Hey Sal". The voice says. 

"Lance Oh My God". Sally screams. 

"How are ya". Lance asks one of his best friends. 

"I'm good. Hey Colleen". Sally replies to Lance and greets Colleen who is next to him. 

"Hey Sally". Colleen returns the greeting and Irene comes out with Sally's order. 

"Right I better get this to Mr Stewart". Sally tells the group. 

"I will come with you". Lance tells his friend. 

"Colleen how will you feel about helping out here". Irene asks the former Diner Employee. 

"Sure". Colleen replies. 

Meanwhile at the Bait Shop.

"One thing that stays the same about Summer Bay is Alf Stewart". A male voice says which makes Alf look up from the paperwork he is working on. 

"Strike me Rome Joel and Gypsy Nash". Alf says looking up to see the two. 

"Good to see you Alf". Joel tells his old friend. 

"It's great to see you guys too. Glad you could make it". Alf tells them. 

"We wouldn't have missed this for anything". Gypsy tells him. 

"She's right". Joel replies agreeing with his daughter. 

"So is Nat and Lily with you?". Alf questions the pair. 

"Lily is in her final year of Uni so is studying hard so she's staying with Will for the time being". Gypsy tells him. 

"Can't believe she's finishing Uni it's crazy. I know this might sound weird but how's Will". Alf tells her and asks her. 

"He wanted to be here but didn't want things to be awkward between you two and he is ok". Gypsy tells him. 

"I get that". Alf informs her. 

"As for Nat we are over. It just wasn't meant to be". Joel tells his friend as two people walk towards them. 

"Mr Stewart, here's your tea". Sally says walking over and handing Alf his tea before seeing Joel and Gypsy. 

"Hey Gyps". Sally says walking over and hugging her friend. 

"Hey Sal it's so good to see you". Gypsy says squeezing her friend tight. 

"Hey Lance". Alf says and shakes Lance's hand.

"Hey Alf, Joel good to see ya". Lance says to the pair. 

"You too". Joel says shaking his hand. 

"Did you just get in?". Sally asks Gypsy. 

"Yeah we did. When did you two get here?". Gypsy tells her. 

"About ten minutes ago hey". Lance replies. 

"As for me yesterday". Sally tells her friend as she walks towards Joel and hugs him.

I really enjoyed both chapters of this story I loved Bianca and heath and Ricky and brax and darcy and their son turning up and revealing the truth about brax donating the money and that Ricky is doing the photography for the event I also enjoyed the scene in the diner with irene and Sally and colleen and lance I enjoyed alf meeting gypsy and Joel looking forward to reading more.

8 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Good to see Sally reunited with her old friends. Shame about Joel and Natalie though...

It was really important for me to write Sally and Lance reuniting. 

Yeah it is a shame but that's how it goes the truth will be revealed in due course.

2 hours ago, Helena said:

I really enjoyed both chapters of this story I loved Bianca and heath and Ricky and brax and darcy and their son turning up and revealing the truth about brax donating the money and that Ricky is doing the photography for the event I also enjoyed the scene in the diner with irene and Sally and colleen and lance I enjoyed alf meeting gypsy and Joel looking forward to reading more.

Thank you for reading and I am really glad you enjoyed both chapters. 

These couple of chapters were really fun for me to write.

Archived