Jodi Anasta on possible Home and Away return

Lunar

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/home-and-away/a34697344/neighbours-home-and-away-jodi-anasta-return-possible/

"I've always admired Georgie Parker [who plays Martha's mother Roo Stewart]," she said. "She's incredible and I've been a huge fan of hers forever.

"If the storyline was there and a discussion took place, then absolutely."

Jodi also said that she would be open to a Neighbours return one day.

"I think if it comes to the storyline and what works for them, then it's something that we would definitely explore," she said of both Australian soaps.

I think if they did bring her back, it'd only be a short-term thing so that Martha and Roo can finally meet and get to know one another. I couldn't see her coming back for longer than a few months after her experience with exhaustion on Neighbours.

8 hours ago, Lunar said:

I think if they did bring her back, it'd only be a short-term thing so that Martha and Roo can finally meet and get to know one another. I couldn't see her coming back for longer than a few months after her experience with exhaustion on Neighbours.

H&A is filmed in Sydney and Neighbours was filmed in Melbourne. Jodi lives in Sydney and got exhausted by having to travel week by week. 

So I think it would be easier for her to do H&A. 

20 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

H&A is filmed in Sydney and Neighbours was filmed in Melbourne. Jodi lives in Sydney and got exhausted by having to travel week by week. 

So I think it would be easier for her to do H&A. 

Ah yeah thats true!

1 hour ago, pembie said:

Thought they sacked her for something to do with drugs

I think that happened whilst she was still on the show in 2009, but I don't think she got sacked over it as she didn't leave until 2010.

On 08/12/2020 at 16:01, Sally Keating said:

Rebekah Elmaloglou (Sophie) said something similar years ago about being open to returning. H&A promptly ignored it, despite the show desperately needing someone like her at the time. So Neighbours snapped her up. H&A's loss was Neighbours' gain.

I don’t see what Sophie would have added as we've got Roo, Marilyn and Leah in that age group and they already floated away most of time. 

Archived