Who burnt through the most love interests

project90

17 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Yeah, that whole 90s crowd seemed to burn through love interests pretty quickly. Curtis made it through Shannon, Laura, Selina, Chloe, Casey and Jenna. Jack had Selina, that girl who'd dated Tug, Frankie, Chloe and Sally plus I think there was at least one other girl he went on a date with. Shannon had Curtis, the guy Dan Goddard played, that guy she dated after her abuse flashbacks, Alex, Kye, Lachie, Mandy and Mandy's brother (and I might have forgotten someone, plus she was keen on Shane for a while). Chloe went through Jack, Curtis, Brad, Selina's brother (Patrick?), Jesse, some guy from uni that Irene didn't like, Lachie and James.

Xavier probably counts too, taking in Ruby, Freya, those two girls he dated on the rebound, April, almost Summer, Miranda, Kelly and Sasha.

Wayne Cook was Selina's brother.

Eric Phillips was played by Daniel Goddard and it was before she lost her lunch in Don's car..

There was that Donna girl (Kristy Wright in a pre-Chloe role) 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carly seemed to go through a few too before she settled down with Ben: Matt, Gary, Andrew, Adam, Grant and finally Ben. Maybe it just seemed like heaps for that era of the show and relative to Bobby. In the same period, Bobby only had Frank and Morag's stalker Danny. 

Speaking of Roo, she's burnt through a few too. She had four in her original 18 month stint (Frank, Brett, David, Simon) and countless short-lived love interests since returning in 2010. I'm sure someone would be able to give us a full rundown on those, since I've dipped in and out since 2005ish.

Sally Fletcher also had quite a few from the mid nineties, when she became old enough to have serious love interests, through to meeting Flynn in 2001. Off the top of my head, there was Jack, Nelson, Scott Irwin, Tim, Vinnie, an older man (his name escapes me, but his daughter had epilepsy and was a love interest for Sam), Kieran, Kieran's best man Luke and finally Flynn.  That's just what I remember - there may have been more! 

Grant/Carly came to nothing as he stepped aside for Ben. Pre-Ben, Adam was Carly's longest-lasting flame but he chucked her for Emma.

Sal also had designs on Jesse and Curtis for a short while (That period where she felt left out/unattractive) but those were more mild infatuation as they were both taken.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2020 at 16:00, adam436 said:

Speaking of Roo, she's burnt through a few too. She had four in her original 18 month stint (Frank, Brett, David, Simon) and countless short-lived love interests since returning in 2010. I'm sure someone would be able to give us a full rundown on those, since I've dipped in and out since 2005ish.

I also dipped out for few years so sure someone else could do better for Roo romance history but since her return i know of Sid (did that actually ever go anywhere) Harvey belive her American boyfriend  Tim (?) Comes back. Than there the guy who was married.  Than the guy who Duane friend that she gets pregnant to.

Might be spoiler not sure where UK up to 

Spoiler

Ryder dad Evan who she apparently fell in love with and  now his long lost identical twin Owen

• 1 month later...

Archived