Who burnt through the most love interests

project90

Wasn't sure how to word this exactly, but who went through the most love interests as in that they either had lots of flings or lot's of short lived relationships with not long in between one ,ending and the next one?

Mason comes to mind in recent times. He never got into a solid relationship. He had the chick who outed his family being in witnesses protection, then the casual friends with benefits with Evie. Then Olivia on the rebound then the girl who died that wasn't with long before that happened, then the girl he got pregnant who was just a fling. He had a thing for Jasmine in there somewhere too.

Then there was Ash who went from Danny to Phoebe to Kat to Tori and I think they all kind of overlapped. He had things for the next one while still in a relationship. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maddy - She had Spencer, Josh, Oscar, Matt. 

Nicole - Geoff, Aden, Liam, Trey, the thing with Sid, Penn, Angus, Angelo.

Ruby - Xavier, Miles & Liam (if they count), Romeo, Casey.

Leah (mostly just from a failed marriages perspective. I don't think the amount of relationships has been high given how long she's been on the show)

Justin - Phoebe, Scarlett, Willow, Leah

9 minutes ago, UK_fan said:

Leah takes this title by a landslide.   Most of the Men she's been with have had a lucky escape, she's vile and insufferable.   Truly the black widow of the Bay.   

That’s character bashing and character bashing is against forum rules . 

1 hour ago, j.laur5 said:

Actually it's not.  The opinion is perhaps over strongly put in a way that other members may find offensive. That may be seen as provocative of other members.

2 hours ago, John said:

Actually it's not.  The opinion is perhaps over strongly put in a way that other members may find offensive. That may be seen as provocative of other members.

No it's not.   I am not offending anyone, just stated my opinion about the fictional character.   How is that offensive?   I've not been rude to anyone, mentioned anyones name or intending to.

Is it a rule on here then that Leah must not be criticised on here then or any of the longer term cast?   

4 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

No it's not.   Characters are allowed to be criticized as long as we all agree to disagree if we differ on opinions and keep polite.

But it seems to me on here that there is exception when the long term, iconic characters are called out for some of their behaviour, but the younger characters are fair game to be criticized, it's like double standards.

Archived