Who burnt through the most love interests

project90

13 hours ago, UK_fan said:

No it's not.   I am not offending anyone, just stated my opinion about the fictional character.   How is that offensive?   I've not been rude to anyone, mentioned anyones name or intending to.

Is it a rule on here then that Leah must not be criticised on here then or any of the longer term cast?   

No it's not.   Characters are allowed to be criticized as long as we all agree to disagree if we differ on opinions and keep polite.

But it seems to me on here that there is exception when the long term, iconic characters are called out for some of their behaviour, but the younger characters are fair game to be criticized, it's like double standards.

But I don't think Leah is a vile character.  The problem with Leah is that being around for so long the character would start feeling repeated.

I don't think Leah has ever done anything to be called a vile character, 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/10/2020 at 06:23, Lunar said:

Maddy - She had Spencer, Josh, Oscar, Matt. 

Nicole - Geoff, Aden, Liam, Trey, the thing with Sid, Penn, Angus, Angelo.

Ruby - Xavier, Miles & Liam (if they count), Romeo, Casey.

Leah (mostly just from a failed marriages perspective. I don't think the amount of relationships has been high given how long she's been on the show)

Justin - Phoebe, Scarlett, Willow, Leah

Definitely Leah, but it's all relative. Her love interests are spread out over 20 years, whereas the others are concentrated to 3 - 4 years.

The writers don't seem interested in investing in long-term couples anymore - with the exception of Dean and Ziggy, the writers seem to pair characters off, then break them up a few months later and then move them on to the next partner. Sometimes that's due to the departure of one actor, which can't be avoided, but other times both actors stay. 

I'd also say the Braxton pairings (Heath and Bianca and Brax and Ricki) are an exception to the rule too. 

Selina had a few boyfriends as well in 3 years. Jack, Nelson, Damien, Curtis, Steven, Jesse, Steven.  I think that's the right order.  She was still seeing Nelson when she got together with Damien then Curtis.

Yeah, that whole 90s crowd seemed to burn through love interests pretty quickly. Curtis made it through Shannon, Laura, Selina, Chloe, Casey and Jenna. Jack had Selina, that girl who'd dated Tug, Frankie, Chloe and Sally plus I think there was at least one other girl he went on a date with. Shannon had Curtis, the guy Dan Goddard played, that guy she dated after her abuse flashbacks, Alex, Kye, Lachie, Mandy and Mandy's brother (and I might have forgotten someone, plus she was keen on Shane for a while). Chloe went through Jack, Curtis, Brad, Selina's brother (Patrick?), Jesse, some guy from uni that Irene didn't like, Lachie and James.

Xavier probably counts too, taking in Ruby, Freya, those two girls he dated on the rebound, April, almost Summer, Miranda, Kelly and Sasha.

Archived