Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Helena

Guardian Angel (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Recommended Posts

Great chapter 

Maddy working at the same hospital same time Kyle happened to get injured in prison 

Update again soon :)

 

Edited by Kristen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I really like the premises of Maddy working in a hospital (rather unique idea). I felt a bit sorry for Kyle being abandoned at the hospital yet again, but it'll be good to see Maddy looking out for him. Can't wait to see more! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great chapter 

Like Maddy working at the hospital. And how Kyle happened to go to that exact hospital. 

I hope Kyle will get better soon and I wonder who beat him up! 

Looking forward to reading more! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎07‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 18:55, Helena said:

I really enjoyed this first chapter great job I can't wait to read more

 

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 01:58, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

Maddy working at the same hospital same time Kyle happened to get injured in prison 

Update again soon :)

 

 

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 08:15, D.B said:

Oh, I really like the premises of Maddy working in a hospital (rather unique idea). I felt a bit sorry for Kyle being abandoned at the hospital yet again, but it'll be good to see Maddy looking out for him. Can't wait to see more! 

 

 

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 10:02, Suzza101 said:

Great chapter 

Like Maddy working at the hospital. And how Kyle happened to go to that exact hospital. 

I hope Kyle will get better soon and I wonder who beat him up! 

Looking forward to reading more! :) 

Thank you, all of you! That was the easy bit. Maddy was meant to be training as a nurse in the show and, as with a lot of these ambitions, she never actually got to the end of it, but I don't think her accident would rule her out, so I like to think she'd get back to it once she'd done her travelling the world thing.It is a huge coincidence for Kyle to end up there but hey, I needed a story!

 

On ‎09‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 03:47, Summer's Bay said:

I dont know any of the newer characters, but ill definitely be reading this because I liked your last fanfic.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy!

I'm aiming to get the next chapter up some time tomorrow.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's great to see that Kyle has woken up and I loved the bit when he said he decided to report the drug dealer because someone died (that sounds like the Kyle I know and love), but apparently even now he's not out of danger just yet if some of the guards were involved. It looks like Maddy will have to do her best to look out for him then! 

Also, two moments really stood out: the small mention of Oscar, whom I'm glad to see is still remembered, and also the other nurse 'Cassandra'. I'm presuming intentional on your part? 😄

Great as always, I look forward to your next update Red! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.