Guardian Angel (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Helena

Great chapter. 

Im so glad that Kyle is awake, but by the sounds of it, he is not out of danger yet. 

Hoping that Brax and Heath will make an appearance later even though Kyle said not to call them. Although he's right they will make a huge fuss! 

Liked how Maddy and Kyle were talking

Looking forward to seeing what happens next. :) 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 18:01, Helena said:

I'm so glad that Kyle is awake and doing better I can't wait to read more

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 05:54, Kristen said:

great Kyle is awake and talking to Maddy.

Yes, things seem to be a bit better for Kyle.

On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 19:06, D.B said:

It's great to see that Kyle has woken up and I loved the bit when he said he decided to report the drug dealer because someone died (that sounds like the Kyle I know and love), but apparently even now he's not out of danger just yet if some of the guards were involved. It looks like Maddy will have to do her best to look out for him then! 

Also, two moments really stood out: the small mention of Oscar, whom I'm glad to see is still remembered, and also the other nurse 'Cassandra'. I'm presuming intentional on your part? ?

Yes, Kyle's no saint but there are lines he wouldn't cross and I think that's one of them.I wasn't going to have a Maddy-centric story without an Oscar mention! I didn't realise the connection with the Cassandra name at all: Maybe it's my subconscious!

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 02:07, Summer's Bay said:

Why does Maddy have an artificial arm?

She had her arm amputated after an accident near the end of her time on the show.

https://www.backtothebay.net/characters/maddy-osborne/

9 hours ago, Suzza101 said:

Hoping that Brax and Heath will make an appearance later even though Kyle said not to call them. Although he's right they will make a huge fuss! 

Let's just say that Kyle will be doing his best to manage without them for a while!

• Like 2

Wow, that really escalated fast, didn't it? Poor Maddy, she's not exactly experienced with the usual Braxton shenanigans, but with even Kyle's guards in with the people who want him dead, I can see why she got so desperate to try and break him out of hospital. I can't wait to see what she does next! 

On ‎21‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 19:07, Helena said:

Oh dear that's a terrible decision to do a jail break I can't wait to read more

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 06:40, Kristen said:

A jail break that's a terrible idea.

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 08:57, D.B said:

Wow, that really escalated fast, didn't it? Poor Maddy, she's not exactly experienced with the usual Braxton shenanigans, but with even Kyle's guards in with the people who want him dead, I can see why she got so desperate to try and break him out of hospital. I can't wait to see what she does next! 

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 16:00, Summer's Bay said:

Oh dear...Maddy what are you doing...

It wasn't the smartest thing she could do but it seemed the best thing in the circumstances!

I'll try and get another chapter up later today.